1.    #1  
    Thanks to this forum I was able to get Palm PQAs to run on the Treo. However, because they were not designed for this type of connection, I cannot find an easy way to disconnect (usually I open Blazer and disconnect from there).

Is there an easier way to disconnect? It would be great if someone could come up with a hack that would either disconnect when you go to another application, or one that could be assigned to a button to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance for your ideas.
    Hey there WhoDat! This device sure blows away the I300's, no?

Anyway, to answer your question I have a question for you. Why do you want to disconnect? If you are a Vision user, you should always be connected as you only pay for what you download. Am I missing something? Let me know if I am....

HTH-

Craig
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
  3.    #3  
    The reason to disconnect is that if you stay connected (even if not downloading anything) the battery runs down FAST.

And yes, the Treo is far more useable (size, keyboard, 12 bit color, 3G, readable outside, etc., etc., etc.) than the I300.
    I'm thinking he wants to disconnect cause staying "always on" kills the battery quicker. As we know thats the only real flaw of the Treo.
    I didn't know that. Good reason! Besides, I don't think you need to be connected to be notified that you've received email, right?

Craig
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."