1.    #1  
    I'm able to pretty much repeat this problem over and over. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

When I am using Avantgo and connect it to SPCS's Vision Network, then update a page or pages using the Avantgo browser sometime thereafter my Treo 300 does a reset. So long as I don't connect to the web and use pre-loaded pages I'm fine, but try to update pages wirelessly and BANG! Anyone else experiencing this?
    Originally posted by darnell
    I'm able to pretty much repeat this problem over and over. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

When I am using Avantgo and connect it to SPCS's Vision Network, then update a page or pages using the Avantgo browser sometime thereafter my Treo 300 does a reset. So long as I don't connect to the web and use pre-loaded pages I'm fine, but try to update pages wirelessly and BANG! Anyone else experiencing this?
    I don't think what you're referring to is a hard reset. Do all the programs and data dissappear from memory?
  3.    #3  
    Yea that was my mistake. It's a soft reset. Not a hard reset.
    I have had the same situation happen to me with Avantgo. I click on hollywood.com and it tries to load the new page and the treo just freezes forcing me to do a soft reset. Works fine if im not connected to vision though