1.    #1  
    I just discovered the excellent RayMan port to Palm OS. This is the slickest level game I have ever seen on Palm OS and it runs sweetly on my Treo 300.

Go check it out for the free trial download. No personal vested interest here besides having fun :-) Get trial at Handango

The only odd feature of the game is that you have to commit suicide (jump in the water a few times) or finish the level to exit the game, unless I missed something in the controls.
    Originally posted by Poryphyron
    I just discovered the excellent RayMan port to Palm OS. This is the slickest level game I have ever seen on Palm OS and it runs sweetly on my Treo 300.

Go check it out for the free trial download. No personal vested interest here besides having fun :-) Get trial at Handango
    I downloaded the Palm OS version, unzipped it and hot synched the color version to my Treo 300. I did this twice and neither time could it run. I got fatal messages....did you run into this problem?

Thanks in advance.
    Has anyone downloaded the color trial version? If so, did you get it working. I keep getting fatal errors. Downloaded and reinstalled the trial version twice without success.
    I downloaded and installed the color demo the other day. It worked just fine for me; however, it takes up over 1 meg of space, so I quickly deleted it.