1.    #1  
    does anyone know of a good weather radar site for the pda? I use accuweather for the pda, but the picture quality is relly poor... any better sites out there????

Thanks
    Question how do you view pictures using blazer. I tried to view cnn.com but all I could see was words no pictures. What am I doing wrong.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
    I think I heard the Weather Channel (weather.com) had added radar maps for wireless -- don't know if it was for wap phones or pdas.
    Originally posted by kencfii
    does anyone know of a good weather radar site for the pda? I use accuweather for the pda, but the picture quality is relly poor... any better sites out there????

Thanks
    I have found Accuweather to be the best - at least from a Blazer perspective.
    pda.accuweather.com
    I have an excellent Atlanta-specific alternative, if anyone's interested.
    We've touched on this before, you can pick up some good tips here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ighlight=radar

best of the bunch: go to your favorite radar map using your pc and zoom to the degree you want and right click. From the pull down menu select properties. You will find the url ending in jpg. Use that as a bookmark for blazer. No other graphics need to be downloaded. It's quick. I use this all the time.
    Ditto on your tip, Zim. That's exactly what I do, works quite well esp.with 4K color.

Brandon