1.    #1  
    Looking for external keyboard (bigger) for Treo 180. Anybody out there know if handsrping makes one or if I can use a third party device. Thanks
    Originally posted by gavinl
    Looking for external keyboard (bigger) for Treo 180. Anybody out there know if handsrping makes one or if I can use a third party device. Thanks
    Please search the forums. It is discussed many places.
    gavinl:

I like you have a hard time surfing the forumes. No problem. I do not think there is a good option. I understand there is this bigger thumb board type of thing. There is also a keyboard that works with any Palm with infra ray.

Hope a real one comes out soon.

SPG
    I have big hands. The Treo keypad and most add-ons, just don't do it for me.

I now use a CyKey Microwriting keyboard. It's not conventional in that, writing can be performed on only 5 keys using chords! Takes about a halfhour to learn the alphabet, numbers and basic punctuation. Other keystrokes are catered for. I'm now writing about twice my handwriting speed - or about 134x faster than the Treo thumb board

The CyKey Ir port is on the top of the unit... but so is the Treo's. To get around this, I used to simply reflect the Ir signal off any hard surface. This was great until you bumped one of the machines. I now use the FlipDA hack to flip the screen 180 degrees and now both ports 'mate' perfectly.

Check out CyKey It's great if you do a lot of text input on my Treo (which I do, via Docs2Go).