1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a better media player for the Treo than Kinoma. I like Kinoma, but the sound on any movie I play is always garbled and crappy. I know the speaker is better than that because the speaker phone works great. Any help on fixing this or news of any other players would be great. thanx.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I was just happy to find a media player. I assume you're not using Blazer to surf. What do you use ?
    Pretty cool app. Fireviewer lets you convert your video for play on the treo but no sound. The sound using Kimono was pretty horrible on the low res version of sony movie trailer that I tried. You can get the player for free here: http://www.kinoma.com/products.html
    To make you own you have to have the Kimono Producer for $29.99.
    There is links to trailers and other stuff to watch at their website.

Anybody know how to improve the sound?
  4.    #4  
    I do use Blazer, and I purchased the Kinoma Producer. I was just wondering mainly if anyone knows how to fix it so the sound comes out a little clearer. It is a very good player none the less.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    To get your Audio resolved you need to have patience with the TREO, as this unit is not geared for media playing.In comparison the Sony units have faster processor plus a separate media type chip. Kinoma Player is geared towards the Sony units more than anything.
    Is there any way to watch movies on your treo.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
    Maybe this will help. I've emailed Kinoma and asked them if they would fix the problem. They said they would. Well see. I've downloaded and brought the Kinoma Producer and I like it except for the sound problem. It was what I've been looking for. All I need now is a someone to develop a cable or something so I could connect a memory card to the Treo to view entire movies. Is there anyone making such a device. If there is one already made I'll take it.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com