1.    #1  
    Just a warning...

When I received my bill it was split into two cycles (obviosly your dates will vary). The upcoming cycle, Sept 5 - Oct 4th, and the prior cycle Aug 11 - Sept 4th (partial of the date I switched plans to vision).

I am on the 89.99 plan with 20 meg of data. So if Vision is free I should receive a $40 credit for each full billing cycle.

As I read the bill I had a $40 credit - but that was only for the Sept 5 - Oct 4th cycle. I had no credit for the Aug 11 - Sept 4th period.

The CC rep fixed it and credited me $30 so I am happy. But I have to admit, I almost paid it because I couldn't figure out where the problem was.
    I just realized the same thing happened to me. I'm on credit card autopay, so the bill was already paid. I sure hope they give me three full months of that $40 credit -- if not, I'll be on hold with them for sure . . .
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Me too !!! Can't anyone besides the engineers do ANYTHING right at Sprint ?!?!?
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Can someone guide me on this topic, as I read the bill I see only a $40 deduct but it does not state a cycle time frame next to it. I am looking around the bill I also cannot notice two cycle dates.

Please help.