1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to access Hotmail using Blazer in the Treo 300? I get a scripting disabled error using Blazer. I have also tried EudoraWeb to no avail.

Thanks for your help.
    I couldnt get hotmail to work. I was able to log on to it using Xiino, but it wasn't set for a mini browser and the page looked bad in my opinion. So, I switched to Yahoo mail and it works great on mini browsers. Sort of a pian, but after the transition all is well.
  3.    #3  
    OK, I am now able to access Hotmail using Xiino. The mobile.msn.com page works fine.

Xiino seems to be a bit slower than Blazer but if it works, that's good.

Xiino supports Javascript used by Hotmail.

Now, if only Sprint can get my sprint email working ...
    Hi,

EudoraWeb (www.eudora.com) works with Hotmail, if you use the mobile.msn.com address.

Eric
    I have tried using EudoraWeb 2.1 but cannot get past the login to Hotmail. I do see Hotmail on the mobile.msn.com menu (unlike Blazer), but it is not working. Is there some setup or other software I need? Thanks.
    Originally posted by treophite
    I have tried using EudoraWeb 2.1 but cannot get past the login to Hotmail. I do see Hotmail on the mobile.msn.com menu (unlike Blazer), but it is not working. Is there some setup or other software I need? Thanks.
    I never got Eudora Web to work with the mobile Hotmail site. The only thing that worked for me was Xiino, and it was horribly slow. So now I pay for web email using Mailshell and use Eudora Mail to check it.