1.    #1  
    This problem may exist with other Treos, but I can only speak from experience with my 300.

I use QuickWord and have found that the ListType key doesn't work. If you try to use it, you get a dialog box telling you what it's for and that's all.

I dropped an e-mail on CES about this and received the following response.

"Yes this is something that we are investigating, I am sorry I don't not have a better solution for you at the moment. I will reiterate this situation with our developers.

Thanks,
    Ross
    Quickoffice Support"

This is a big issue for me and I have just installed WordSmith to see if it works better. If so, I will be compelled to finally switch over, although I'll keep QuickSheet until Blue Nomad comes out with the long-rumored spreadsheet app. Anyone know more about it?

Geoffrey
    Yep,

That problem exists with 270's also.
    It's limiting, at worst...very annoying, at best.

Don't know anything about Blue Nomad's spreadsheet, but WordSmith works fine with the ListType key.

Later,
    Rob
  3.    #3  
    This is probably just the excuse I've been needing to nudge me into buying WordSmith. I really wish it weren't $30.

Geoffrey
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    This is probably just the excuse I've been needing to nudge me into buying WordSmith. I really wish it weren't $30.

Geoffrey
    Yeah, me too!
    Rob