1.    #1  
    Do you have to include the cradle? Or, can you just send in the PDA by itself?

Thanks

Chris
    From my understanding of the rebate fine print only the PDA.

Nobull
    Can I still get a rebate on my Prism, if I've already purchased the Treo?

THANKS!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    HasanDaddy,

I think it depends on where you purchased the Treo. If you purchased through Handspring, you can send in your Prism (I'm pretty sure it's on the list, but double-check) and get the $100 rebate. I'm not sure if you can via Compuserve purchase. Perhaps if you bought the Treo through Sprint you can as well, but I never go to the Sprint website for anything...always down.

The deal is that they are giving rebates to individuals who upgraded from a previous PDA to a Handspring Treo 300. So, if you bought the Treo 300 through Handspring at least and have a PDA on the list, you can get the $100.

Hope this helps...

Nobull
    Thanks nobull!

Now I"m just wondering?

should I keep my Prism? I just don't feel that $100 justifies giving it away

?
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    "Now I"m just wondering?

?"

There ought to be someplace one can pick up an old beat up Palm for ten bucks to send in instead!
    Originally posted by NateS
    "Now I"m just wondering?

?"

There ought to be someplace one can pick up an old beat up Palm for ten bucks to send in instead!
    Just search Ebay for "Broken Palm" a few hits come up .
    Good point

didn't think of that!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!