1.    #1  
    Anyone figure out how to access Yahoo calendar? Yahoo's new calendar format requires Javascript, which Blazer doesn't support, and the old WAP/Sprint Wireless Web version is not accessible with the Treo (or at least I don't know the address for it). Any ideas?
    I use intellisync for Yahoo to sync all my data from yahoo to my pda. You can too, just log into calendar and click on sync on the right hand corner.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, but that's problematic when I have three calendars (home, work and wife's). The Yahoo calendar is my wife's (which I where I already use Intellisync). So that won't work here because I don't want to comingle the calendars.
    ah,didn't know that.

You can go to the WAP version of Y! Calendar since blazer supports wap as well: wap.yahoo.com ; select usa, Y! Calendar; login and you should be set.

Won't look as pretty but will get the job done.
  5.    #5  
    I tried that too but I don't get a calendar option. I just get Mail, Sports, Movies, Finance, News and Weather -- even if I sign in.
    Yeah, sometimes I have problems with that too....

Try going to the UK/Ireland site rather then USA and you should see some new menus (calendar, bookmarks, etc...)

Let me know if that works out for you.
  7.    #7  
    Ah-ha! ... very good. Cool. Thanks.
    Now why can't Y! USA figure this out? It can't be that hard ....
    Because the US is always lagging behind in the times. No one barely uses wap/sms so they don't really care. In europe / asia that's all they do.

Where in seattle are you?