Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by millerhifi

Oh, were you another victim of celphoneaccessories.com taking it upon themselfs to send out something we didn't order?
    But even with the adapter, it works. I have two of them with the adapter and they work just fine.
    Mine doesn't.
    It won't answer/end emulate with the Treo.
    I have to activate the headset and than physically answer the phone by opening the flip lid. Once answered I can end the call with the headset and it will disconnect at the Treo.
    I set it up to emulate the answer/end feature of the headset and when a call comes in I push the button on the headset and it disconnects the caller. Ending a call works by pushing the button on the headset though.
    mine did not work at all sound was very low did all the resets stated in the directions but could not get the sound right. also could not answer calls with headset. jabra told me i had the wrong model and they were extremly helpful in backing up the product. told me they will ship the right model for the nokia phone today.

fred
    Originally posted by fkpalm
    mine did not work at all sound was very low did all the resets stated in the directions but could not get the sound right. also could not answer calls with headset. jabra told me i had the wrong model and they were extremly helpful in backing up the product. told me they will ship the right model for the nokia phone today.

fred
    Where did you buy yours originally?
    same place you did celphoneaccessories.com but i must say phil was very helpful answered all my questions and put me in touch with jabra who is backing his sales.

fred
    I called Jabra at his request and than were not as helpful with me as a few of you have been. Maybe I should try again.
    Is it available at a retailer?
    They should be very soon. Best Buy has the universal 2.5 adapters for non-Nokia already. They have the one for Noikas on order.
  9.    #29  
    Again.......
    Is there any answers for these questions yet...:
    1) Is it 100% compatible with the Treo ??
    2) Is it Ringing for incoming Calls, SMSs or Alarms ??
    3) Is the Voice from the Speaker and the other side clear ??
    4) What is the Max. distance till it cut the Bluetooth connection ??
    5) How big is the connected unit to the Treo ??

Thanks a lot in advance,,,
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by alkandery75
    Again.......
    Is there any answers for these questions yet...:
    1) Is it 100% compatible with the Treo ??
    2) Is it Ringing for incoming Calls, SMSs or Alarms ??
    3) Is the Voice from the Speaker and the other side clear ??
    4) What is the Max. distance till it cut the Bluetooth connection ??
    5) How big is the connected unit to the Treo ??

Thanks a lot in advance,,,
    [/QUOTE

1) Yes, the Nokia model is 100%
    2) No, ringing is only on the phone, not in the headset
    3) Awesome sound, better than a corded headset
    4) 30ft - through 3 walls too!
    5) Size of a silver dollar

Follow the instructions at the Jabra site to get the receive/hang up to work from the headset and you are good to go!
  11.    #31  

>>> Thanks a lot for your fast reply <<<
    so can it answer the phone with the headset/right adaptor? Or do you need to open your phone manually to answer a call?
    Yes, you can answer/end a call with the headset without opening the lid.
    Originally posted by fkpalm
    yes thursday came and went was sent the wrong model was reg 2.5 with adapter which did not work. I am waiting for the right one which should be in my hands by monday.

fred
    Just wondering if you got the right set yet from Jabra?
    If so does it work good now?
    My replacement supposedly shipped today from celphoneaccessories.com and I should have it by Friday.
    yes i received my freespeak yesterday still leaning how to use it i am able to answer and hang up calls with the headset button. only problem i find so far is that sometimes i have an echo. i have to read the specs it may be an adjustment

fred
    Cool,
    You should "optimize the audio quality", default is set to high and turning down to medium works alot better.
    Does it answer/end right away with the headset button now that you are using the right adapter?
    when you answer a call there seems to be a delay something i have to get used to the end works perfect

fred
    It takes a couple of seconds to sync with the adapter. Hopefully it's smoother than the non-nokia version. That one tends to want to disconnect the call than it clicks and connects with the Treo kinda clumsy.
    Looking forward to friday to have the right set!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12