Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Have you all noticed that after using BLAZER and then returningto the phone display you have to endure a 30 second. PLEASE WAIT screen. The same happens when closing the phone lid on blazer and then opening the phone again. ANY REASONS
    My "please wait" time is usually 2-5 seconds. I've never seen a delay nearly as long as yours...
    I've noticed the same. It seems to depend on the size of the page being displayed or its progress being loaded. I've had the same, anywhere from 5-20 or so, second wait.

It can be rather annoying. Would love to see a fix.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I noticed that If after I finish Blazer I go to another app for example "Docs to GO" and then go to the Phone the delay is much less than if I go from Blazer to phone directly.

Not sure what is going on.
    Guys make sure that under preferences you do not have the disconnect on exit box checked. That would cause a delay as it disconnects.
    teevah, that is not the case...connection stays active and still experience delay.
    My delay is less than a second. In fact, I never even really noticed it until you pointed it out.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I have a large number of bookmarked sites and in addition cruise on the net a lot via Blazer. Would there be a "cache" issue. I just check a friends TREO 270 and he has the same issue of long time delay +20 sec.