Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Has anyone purchased a Case Tech or Krusell case for their TREO 300.OPINIONS
    not trying to just be an ***, but try the search function - you will find several reviews. No need to post every question you newbies may have! There are so many posts lately, it's hard to keep up with the good information. Thanks to everyone who tries to make a legitamit post in the correct forums!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Kristo1970 sorry to hear your issue, as I did the search on the Forum. The TRE270 forum has some information, but that case did not work properly on the TREO 300 in addition vendors just came out recently with the TREO 300 version. Before I put the money down I would like to hear "RECENT OPINIONS" not 6 month OLD.That is the reason sometimes SEARCH is not the best option.

DO YOU HAVE THE CASE IN QUESTION??????????????????????
    A-Men Veroi.

Not all of us discriminate against newbies, just ignore those that appear to do so or can't scroll through information and look at dates.

Nobull
    I didn't know that the size or form factor between the 180/270/300 were so different that the same case wouldn't work for all three. And if it's taken six months for some new cases for the 180 to come out, you should start searching in about 5. There isn't even an aftermarket stylus yet, and only a few cases. We here on Visor Central (now treocentral) have been searching for 'the perfect case' for our Handspring products for YEARS, still looking too! I now just browse the aisles of the superstores or CD stores to perhaps just by luck find it. There are some MP3 cases that fit with Treo (270 at least), but I bet you now that you'll have a new Treo 500 or something in a year or two, and the search will never end. Sorry, just a fact that no case is perfect for two people it seems. Don't mean to criticize your posts, but most case postings go under accessories. If you find a good case, I'll use it on my 270. You can also check the TC main menu for great reviews as new cases are available.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Veroi,

I researched all the ones currently available and chose the Casetech one for the 300. It's very versatile and well made. I travel a lot and wanted protection but easy access. It gives you all that. It's better than the holster or the pouch. The only complaint people have is that the attach point of the clip is a little low Cg-wise. Sometimes it rotates too much. It doesn't bother me.

Give them a call; they can explain it all to you. They are very helpful and ship same day from Austin. They even let me use my own FedEx acct and I got it the next day.