1.    #1  
    Does anyone have SMS Mail working on the TREO. When someone tries to send a message to xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com now it bounces it back to then as a unknow user. This was working before changing phones to the TREO.

Sprint tech support says that the TREO browser doesn't support SMS even though there is a SMS app on the TREO.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
    This is bogus. I was told the same thing, but my Treo can be sent messages via

http://messaging.sprintpcs.com/

but not via the "My Sprint PCS" apps due to my inability to change my login/password, which now into my third week of Vision service.

I got so fed up with my Vision services being dorked up and untrained tech support I dug through Sprint PCS' last Security Exchange filing for the President's phone number and called him.

Charles E. Levine can be reached at 913-624-3000.

Supposedly, his assistant is Richard Layne and can be reached at 866.217.9236. He actually worked to esculate my problem, but it is still unresolved.
    I get SMS messages regularly. If I send one to myself (via regular old email), I typically receive it on my Treo 300 within ten seconds, although sometimes it has taken longer.

It sounds like your account is somehow screwed up - imagine that!
    I get SMS messages regularly. If I send one to myself (via regular old email), I typically receive it on my Treo 300 within ten seconds, although sometimes it has taken longer.
    Ditto.
    work_permit: Don't I know you from somewhere.....?