1.    #1  
    I noticed that if I compose an e-mail in Business connect I cannot choose what my from: address is going to show. Since I have work and home addresses, it would be nice to send from a specific account. This is an available function on Eudora.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by smartphone
    I noticed that if I compose an e-mail in Business connect I cannot choose what my from: address is going to show. Since I have work and home addresses, it would be nice to send from a specific account. This is an available function on Eudora.

Thanks.
    Since the underlying philosophy of BC is to be able to use the Treo as an extension of you office desktop, the BC app on the Treo only gives you the option of responding with the address of your office email.

If, however, you want to use your personal email account and respond from there, you can do this on the Web version of BC. Basically, you first have to set-up your personal email account/s on BC. The using the Treo and the Blazer browser, log into bc.sprintpcs.com and select the personal email account you have established. You not only will be able to check that mail but also respond with that email address.