Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by potatoho

What happens when you dial '*' on the phone? My memory is fuzzy about that, but wasn't there some kind of walk-through it did, similar to setting up voicemail. Maybe that will give an indication about what's broken, though I have no idea. Seems to me they have poor design on things like that, such as my SMS not working until I did some goofy thing on the web site, or the smtp-auth not working until I assigned a mail password in a special section of their site.
    When I dial * TALK, it goes through it's little intro, then it says "Wait one minute while we activate this service". Then I wait for about 2 minutes, and it comes back and says "There was an error obtaining your records, please try again in one hour". Try again later - same thing.
    Originally posted by vickyfranklin
    When I dial * TALK, it goes through it's little intro, then it says "Wait one minute while we activate this service". Then I wait for about 2 minutes, and it comes back and says "There was an error obtaining your records, please try again in one hour". Try again later - same thing.
    Sounds pretty much like it's broken, and out of your hands

So far my only experience with busted Sprint stuff is that I saw unlimited PCS to PCS calling, and it just had a "Add" button with no price next to it. A few days after pushing "Add" I noticed it had a $5/mo price added to my features list But they removed the feature after I complained so I guess it's not so bad. I may add that back later if I con a friend into going with a Sprint phone, as $5 unlimited isn't such a bad deal.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12