1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to disconnect from data call from within Treo Mail? I haven't been able to find anyway to disconnect once I've downloaded my e-mail other than to go to main preferences menu, go to netwotk & select "disconnect". Rather cumbersome. Eudora mail has Treo Mail beat on this feature if my suspicions are correct, that there is no way to disconnect from within the application...

Tom Jones
    TreoMail should automatically disconnect once it retreives your e-mail. Mine does on the 270.
  3.    #3  
    How did you set up to achieve this? Mine stays connected..

T Jones
    I didn't do anything.....
    But than again I don't have an always on connection like you have with Sprint so it may be different for you?? My 270 dials through my ISP retreives my email and than disconnects.
    Originally posted by tajones
    Is there anyway to disconnect from data call from within Treo Mail? I haven't been able to find anyway to disconnect once I've downloaded my e-mail other than to go to main preferences menu, go to netwotk & select "disconnect". Rather cumbersome. Eudora mail has Treo Mail beat on this feature if my suspicions are correct, that there is no way to disconnect from within the application...

Tom Jones
    Looks like it does not support the Treo 300 yet CDMA phones according to Treo Mails Q&A pages:

Q. Does Treo Mail work on any CDMA products?
    A. Not at this time. Treo Mail is only compatible with Treo 180 and Treo 270óboth of which operate on the GSM network. Treo Mail is currently designed to work on worldwide GSM networks. Service will be available for GPRS and CDMA 1xRTT networks as soon as Treo products are developed to support them.
  6.    #6  
    Well, I have a Treo 300 on a Sprint CDMA network & Treo Mail works just fine. Just no way to disconnect from within application. Other than that, I receive & send e-mail without a problem.

T Jones