1.    #1  
    well, i'm @$%*&&*! fed up with the sprint "vision" or should i call it "BLIND"!!!!!!!! i've had the phone since the the new service debuted & i can't use the web again. i'm sick of the run-around, lies, false claims & general incompetence of the csrs. it took forever to get it up & running then when it was, a 3g sprint tech had me change something so now i'm back to square one & noone has any idea how the hell to fix it!!! oh yeah, i've got enough trouble tickets to wall paper the tahj mahal!! i'm completely exhausted from this problem. anyway, i thought why not take some "action" if WE can. if anybody has any idea if WE could actually take out a class-action or any info or anyone who is interested in participating in this please post here. "one man can pick up a rock, a thousand can move the mountain from which it fell, a million could build a new mountain..."
    Originally posted by elcidroyale
    well, i'm @$%*&&*! fed up with the sprint "vision" or should i call it "BLIND"!!!!!!!! i've had the phone since the the new service debuted & i can't use the web again.
    I understand your frustration.

It might be more helpful if you would share your exact problem(s).
    Why don't you just switch carriers instead of complaining? The market is extremely competitive and I'm sure you can find a company to satisfy your needs.

Your dollars speak louder than words - Sprint will continue to do what they do until consumers tell them otherwise.
    Switching may be easier said than done. Perhap you have the option to swtich carriers. But here in Nebr Sprint is the only game in town. I would have gotten the 270 when it came out except no one offered service in this area.
    i too have had so many problems with sprint i'm to exhausted to list them all.
    I've had a treo300 for a week and a half and can't even get it activated.

I also have a serious problem with their "we'll charge whatever we can get away with until you ***** to the retention center and then give as little as possible billing philosophy" when their network and CS couldn't possibly suck more.

go get em.
    some one needs to call them on this sh**.
    If my company delivered service like this to our clients, we'd be sued in no time.
    DC2light
    I would love to switch carriers to show my discontent with Sprint PCS. But no one else supports the Treo 300 yet! Sprint has us by the short hairs...Maybe I should dump my Treo and go back to a regular Palm PDA and a basic cellular phone. That way I could drop Sprint PCS.
    Ribbet!!
    Originally posted by TechnoToad
    I would love to switch carriers to show my discontent with Sprint PCS. But no one else supports the Treo 300 yet! Sprint has us by the short hairs...Maybe I should dump my Treo and go back to a regular Palm PDA and a basic cellular phone. That way I could drop Sprint PCS.
    Sounds like a plan to me.
    Originally posted by TechnoToad
    I would love to switch carriers to show my discontent with Sprint PCS. But no one else supports the Treo 300 yet! Sprint has us by the short hairs...
    I didn't realize there was only a single, Palm OS-based phone option out there and Sprint had cornered the market.

Get real, get connected, but don't give Sprint credit for being the only solution - they're really not that good.

Kupe