1.    #1  
    For those of you who have an existing Sprint PCS account and their Web-based email option, you can use this for your Treo email provider. Since you can also have it send an instant alert to your Treo when mail is received, you don't need any of the third-party email services (like TreoMail, etc). Just use any PDA email client and TreoAlert (if you want continuous alerts when you get email).

Wish I had figured that all out before I spent money on a Yahoo mail account and TreoMail.
    Good catch! Except you still can't pull from multiple email accounts, and no attachments...
    What is TreoAlert? Where can i get it?
    Originally posted by stuartr
    For those of you who have an existing Sprint PCS account and their Web-based email option, you can use this for your Treo email provider. Since you can also have it send an instant alert to your Treo when mail is received, you don't need any of the third-party email services (like TreoMail, etc). Just use any PDA email client and TreoAlert (if you want continuous alerts when you get email).

Wish I had figured that all out before I spent money on a Yahoo mail account and TreoMail.
    True you spend the money, but you will be able to get your mail. For the life of me, I cannot understand how one could use sprintpcs as a primary email - I use it as a notification tool, but I have not been able to get into the actual mailbox since the 3g launch - I wonder how much space it is taking up on sprints servers - LOL
    Last edited by Mr.Pink19108; 09/02/2002 at 01:48 PM.
    No way, would I ever use Sprint PCS mail ever again. I used to use it on a regular basis. Then, without any warning, it was unavailable for several weeks while they "upgraded" the service. Once back online, I could no longer check my email with my Samsung I-300. Of course when I called tech support, nobody there could figure out anything. At least I didn't use it as my primary email or I really would have been SOL.