1.    #1  
    Whats the best way to clean the Treo 300 screen? When use any type of cloth, it just kind of smears everything around. Any ideas would be super!!
    I use a micro-fiber cloth. The same type of cloth I use to clean my eyeglasses.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    I have used Brillianize for years on all of my Handsprings including the Treo 270. (see link below) You never have to use a screen protector. It puts a clear protective coat on the screen. I use it for my eyeglasses and just about anything else.

http://www.brillianize.com/
    morris stalk
    I back that. Have also used it for many years on all my pda screens.
    Went on the website...not sure which product to order. Please advise.
    Get the #8K. They only have the one product just in different sizes and the small one will last you a long long time! You only need a little drop or 2 on the screen and than buff it to a shiny polish.
    I am planning to try this out on both larger (laptop) and smaller (Treo) screens. What technique do you use when cleaning it? Do you rub in circles or in straight lines accross the screen? Do you rub back & forth or just one way? It sounds like a simple question but I would like to have a starting point before experimenting.

Originally posted by morrie
    I have used Brillianize for years on all of my Handsprings including the Treo 270. (see link below) You never have to use a screen protector. It puts a clear protective coat on the screen. I use it for my eyeglasses and just about anything else.

http://www.brillianize.com/
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    I spray a small amount on to the pad and spread it out for both the pda and computer. I then very quickly buff it out. Make sure your computer screen is cool before you do this otherwise you may get streaking.
    morris stalk