1.    #1  
    Hey...

is there any place where I can find cool ringtones for the Treo 300

THANKS!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    HasanDaddy,

Not sure if any are out yet. Ringo is "working on them." I thought I found a site that had some for the Treo 300, but you also had to pull down Monkeytones (or something). I'll try and find that link and re-post under here.

Note: I didn't try the ring tones, so if something goes haywire, don't blame me ...

Nobull
    Here's the link that will direct you to someone who has ringtones for the Treo 300... Again, try at own risk, but let us know how it goes...

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/20...0828016069.htm

Nobull
    Sorry, as I reviewed the link, it didn't say anything about supporting Treo 300...but I knew I saw that somewhere... Here's the text from PalmLoyal.com for the same software (please note it says now supports Treo 300)...

PalmGSM.net released a new product for Handspring Treo - Treo ringtone collection. This collection contains over 700 ringtones separated on 14 categories: Films and TV, Pop Music, Beatles, Classical Music, 70's Music, National Anthems, RAP Music, Rock and Metal, Bollywood (Indian), Christmas/New Year, Chinese Music, Japanese Music, St. Patrick's Day, Metallica Collection. The full version costs USD $9.95.

In this collection you can find over 700 ringtones for your Handspring Treo!

Available collections:

Films And TV - 50 ringtones
    Pop Music - 50 ringtones
    Beatles - 50 ringtones
    Classical Music - 50 ringtones
    70's Music - 50 ringtones
    National Anthems - 50+ ringtones
    RAP Music - 50 ringtones
    Rock and Metal - 50 ringtones
    Bollywood (Indian) - 50 ringtones
    Christmas / New year - 50 ringtones
    Chinese Music - 50 ringtones
    Japanese Music - 50 ringtones
    St Patrick Day - 50 ringtones
    Metallica Collection - 50 ringtones

Features:
    * Tones are composed, installed directly from your Treo.
    * You can store thousands of ringtones on your handheld. Play, edit or archive your ringtones with a few taps
    * You can beam ringtones from Treo to Treo, and share your creations with friends. You can install ringtones on your Treo, or on your friends Treo, over SMS!
    * You can insert ringtone's recipients from number directly from your Palm address book.
    * The full featured tone composition module lets you compose your tone on a virtual keyboard, change octave, key
    * Demo is limited to 10 ringtones, Full version contains 700 ringtones!
    * Now supports Treo 300
    * Only USD 9.95

MonkeyRinger for Treo is required to use these ringtones. Get it for $6.95 only!
    Get it from http://www.primatesys.com
    Requirements:Handspring Treo and MonkeyRinger

Compatible Devices/Operating System: Handspring Treo

Nobull
    has anyone gotten this to work, the ringtone collection says *now supports treo 300, but the ringtone managers do not.... the ringtone collection says it requires a ringtone manager... ringo,ring tc, monkeytones etc.. but I dont think any of them support the 300

anyone been able to gt them to work????

-Ken