1.    #1  
    Can you do this? I want to launch different programs than are default by selecting the blue key plus one of the four buttons on the bottom of the Treo300. I figured out how to reprogram the buttons when not selecting the blue key but I need more short cuts. If not, is there another way to quickly launch apps without having to use the pen and a lot of navagation? As you can tell, I am new to PDA's....
    - Longboarder over and out
    Treobutton does it, too, and will give a third set of choices as well.
    what is the link to treobutton?
    do any of these apps let you control the cycling that occurs on multiple button presses? I have treobuton going now, but I can't seem to get it to control the cycle. I want the phone button to go Speed Dial -> Contacts -> Call History -> Phone Screen.
    There is nothing available that will allow you to do this. This should have been a preference in the phone app.

Originally posted by abe1x
    do any of these apps let you control the cycling that occurs on multiple button presses? I have treobuton going now, but I can't seem to get it to control the cycle. I want the phone button to go Speed Dial -> Contacts -> Call History -> Phone Screen.