1.    #1  
    Just received my Vaja case (holster type) for my Treo270!
    Quite classy but casual design, I like it. I think it's worth the price.
    I also have the black Xigma leather holster case (from Seidio), this one is also very nice and sort of more refined and more fitting with a business suit. However, between the two, I probably like the Vaja case just a little bit more. It also looks like the Vaja would be more durable than the Xigma.

I just had to buy both so I don't have to ponder which one is really better!
    Ed
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by edkalama
    Just received my Vaja case (holster type) for my Treo270!
    Quite classy but casual design, I like it. I think it's worth the price.
    I also have the black Xigma leather holster case (from Seidio), this one is also very nice and sort of more refined and more fitting with a business suit. However, between the two, I probably like the Vaja case just a little bit more. It also looks like the Vaja would be more durable than the Xigma.

I just had to buy both so I don't have to ponder which one is really better!
    After a few hours with the Vaja case, here's a quick review for now:

Pros:
    1. The craftmanship is really superb.
    2. Provides good protection if you ever drop the Treo while it's in the holster.
    3. The design is very classy

Cons:
    1. The "safety"belt clip is so thick that the Case sticks out of your belt.The holster is actually not touching any part of your waist/body.
    2. The case looks huge when hanging from my belt. It actually reminds me of my old Visorphone with its Vaja case. Maybe just my imagination.....
    Ed
    just received my vaja case i like the case alot gives good protection, the workmanship is great typical vaja. only thing i dont like is the clip it is the same problem i had with casetechworks case the treo spins. i will have to adjust to it . guess i will be switching off between casetechworks and vaja. any one like to buy an unused krussel case for cheap
    fred
    Yeah, that's all fine and dandy but when is Vaja going to make a case for the beloved Treo 90!!!! I am being patient here...maybe that Handspring case isn't sooo bad after all...
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50