1.    #1  
    I have had my Treo for a couple weeks now. I don't know squat about PDA's. My question is about email. I need how to do email for Dummies. Does the Treo have its own email address? If so, how do I get that working. Also, what is POP Mail, and, if I have an outlook account at my work, how do I set it up so that any email I get there, will get sent to my Treo. Any help would be super.
    Why ***** or dummy? You're just new. You've come to the right place. I've learned a lot from users here while waiting for my Treos. Just read everything you can on these boards, take notes and just "jump in the water". You may want to get your feet wet with Handspring's tutorials: http://www.handspring.com/company/us..._name=Company#

Take your time and enjoy learning about your Treo. Pretty soon you'll be handling others' questions.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    If you do a search with "Pop email setup" or something like that, you should find threads which discuss in detail how to set up email on your Treo. I use Eudrora. You can download the Eudora Internet suite from

www.eudora.com

Follow the installation instructions and the set up wizard once its on your Treo. You will need to know the name of your mail server (pop.companyx.com) and your outgoing smtp server (smtp.companyx.com) and your user name.
    outlook account at my work, how do I set it up so that any email I get there, will get sent to my Treo.
    Thats outlook, not outlook express, right? To synchronize your outlook email, try searching on this forum for sprint business connection (also called sprint bc), or treomail.
    I've found the "How Stuff Works" site to be extremely valuable in learning about computer-related stuff. It seems written at a good middle ground between babbling ***** (moi) and tech guru (not moi).

check it:
    www.howstuffworks.com

And specifically, here's how email works! (answers your questions about what is POP3, etc.)
    http://www.howstuffworks.com/email.htm
  6.    #6  
    You guys are the best, thanx a lot.