1.    #1  
    Anyone have a clue where I can download the Treo 300 Desktop Software from?

I'm stuck at work reinstalling my machine and my CD is at home.

I tried calling HS and they said to talk to Sprint, but sprint does not provide it either...

Arghhh
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
  3.    #3  
    <smartass response withheld by author>

Yes, of course I tried Handspring. The software there says that it is only available for the other Treo's and not the 300. Has anyone tried using it?
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    Sorry...i did not mean to insult your intelligence...you can use Palm Desktop 4 from Palm but you need to get rid of the OS updates higher than 3.5.2 in the Palm folder. I am speaking from a Mac perspective, though. If you use a PC, you may need different advice, although I think it should work fine.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info

I'll try d/l and see what happens
    The desktop software from Handspring should work. The specificity lies in the internet setup wizard, which is specific for GSM stuff. Just skip the wizard and it should work fine.
  7.    #7  
    Success!

It worked fine.

I had a random reset and error while reinstalling the business connect palm app, but now everything works fine

Thanks again for the info!