1.    #1  
    Hi

I might be going a bit mad, but I could of sworn that I could hear some beeping sounds upon launching programs like games etc. Does your TREO make beeping sounds when you tap on a program icon? I have mute sounds when tapping on programs?
    Is this normal?

Thanks
    Originally posted by Rob123
    Hi

I might be going a bit mad, but I could of sworn that I could hear some beeping sounds upon launching programs like games etc. Does your TREO make beeping sounds when you tap on a program icon? I have mute sounds when tapping on programs?
    Is this normal?
    My Treo makes a clicking sound when it launches an app but not with the sound muted.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by DarthRepublican

My Treo makes a clicking sound when it launches an app but not with the sound muted.
    Hmm.. That's weird. On mine it will make a beep noise when clicking on menus and clicking done on message boxes etc, but it seems when I tap on say games or calculator etc, no beeps can be heard.

Might have to check this out with Handspring.
    For me also I can not hear a click when I click on any Icon from the Luncher, but I can hear a click when I click the Hard buttons or when click for the Menu...

Very strange, but I do not remmember .... Was it work before ????
    Does any body else facing the same thing??!!!
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by alkandery75
    For me also I can not hear a click when I click on any Icon from the Luncher, but I can hear a click when I click the Hard buttons or when click for the Menu...

Very strange, but I do not remmember .... Was it work before ????
    Does any body else facing the same thing??!!!

Alkandary

I think our treos are fine. I went to the shop I purchased it from and checked with their demo model and it is doing the same thing. No sound should be coming from the treo when you launch a program. You will get sounds when tapping the menu items or any of the 4 buttons below the treo.

Thanks
    I hope we will get a hack to do this...