1.    #1  
    Hello,

Is there any way to track the amount of data you are using for 3g yet? Last I checked there was not, and the SPCS website was in such disarray that I did not see any way to do it on their site either.

THanks ((())
    They (Sprint) probably don't know how to track it themselves. They SAY that they'll have it on your first bill...I'm not holding my breath. Even the service reps have no way of getting to it right now.
  3.    #3  
    Cool. At this point I m probably way over my 2 megs. Heh this is going to be a hell of a bill.
    I think it's all you can eat for the first 3 months of PCS Vision.

Use this program to track your data & minutes. Cell Plan Tracker by Kevin Laws on handago.com
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by 2020
    I think it's all you can eat for the first 3 months of PCS Vision.

Use this program to track your data & minutes. Cell Plan Tracker by Kevin Laws on handago.com
    Does Cell Plan tracker track the amount of data you have sent in Kilobytes? Or does it just track 'data minutes' vs 'voice minutes' -- because the latter would not be useful to me.

THanks
    Hi 2020. Are you sure Cell Plan Tracker tracks data *throughput*, or is it just data *minutes*? Just curious. The *minutes* are now irrelevant. The *throughput* will be the killer. :-)
    Doug
    Sorry, it only track data minutes... I emailed the author about possibility of tracking data kb usage in future releases
    Good work, 2020. Let's hope he can fix it. I'm just now installing a picture editing program. Gulp. I have a feeling my data througput is about to climb. :-)
    Doug
    Save your money.... at the rate they are going, they wont figure out how to bill it until next year.
    :-) Yahooooooooooo! :-)
    Doug
    Got a reply back from the author. He's currently working with Handspring to add data KB tracking in future release. Hope someone release something soon!!! It's really scary to see those KBs fly by.
    Your message is sobering. Honestly, with the free 3 mo. start-up, I haven't worried too much about it yet.
    Doug