1.    #1  
    I am looking for a software alternative to WeSync. Maybe one that beams instead of relies on Internet?
    I am using WeSync, but I'm not thrilled about having my calandar on the net... I'd love to see one that could be entirely local or networked.
    Can one use Wesync locally?? ie without syching to server?
    Also I downloaded Wesync software to my desktop.but I cannot get it to open on my Treo although I see the icons ? Is it neccessary to sync with the we server to activate Wesync??
    Can anyone tell me more about Recox
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodid=13449
    "Also I downloaded Wesync software to my desktop.but I cannot get it to open on my Treo although I see the icons"

Wesync is being upgraded to work with OS 5. Until they finish that, it will not work on the Treo.

"I am using WeSync, but I'm not thrilled about having my calandar on the net... I'd love to see one that could be entirely local or networked."

One of the big deals about Wesync (at least for me), was not only the ability to have other beoples calendars and address book on my Palm and to have my calendar and address book on their Palm, but to be able to do so over the WEB. That would mean that we did not have to be in the same place. I work with a team of people in different locations. It is important for us to be current on each others address book and calendars. We use to use PSION's and mail each other memory cards almost every day.