1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

I tried setting the rocker push to be the applications button, but everytime I press it, (even if it is off), it goes to apps and then changes the category... It appears like it is sending the button event twice. This does not happen if I assign another button (like mail) to applications.

It may be because the palm is usually off whenever i press the button, but it's kinda annoying... any sugestions?

I'm still annoyed that there is no hard button to go to apps. Having apps open when the lid is open is not optimal because there are times where i want to change to apps from another application and I want to have only on button to press... not two

Thanks!

Art
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    Why don't you reprogram your calendar button to apps ?
    I mapped the web button to apps. I don't use the web browser THAT much and I too needed an apps button..
  4.    #4  
    I kinda liked the web and calendar to stay the same (same with mail). I'm kinda picky about having buttons saying something that they don't do :P... The rocker switch is the best because it isnt marked...

I had originally mapped the mail button to it, but now that I'm using BC, I'd like to have it there and easily accesible using a button labelled for it.

I can't believe they didnt think about an app button... arghh
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    There ya go.... youv'e got questions, we've got answers. That'll be 50 bucks
  6.    #6  
    If I could send an SMS from the treo, I would send you an epayment...

Alas... sorry, you can blame sprint for that :P
    Treobutton lets you program the blue buttons to reach additional functions. I have blue phone to apps. I had the jog dial, too, but now that is SMS.
    hello all,

for some reason when I press the job button it won't go to whatever application I set it to. It won't even do anything. Is there anything I need to set first? I know that there isn't much info to go on, but I haven't really done anything to cause this!

Thanks
    nevermind...user error
    What was your user error? I must be doing the same thing -- can't get the jog button to do anything.
    What was your user error? I must be doing the same thing -- can't get the jog button to do anything.
    jtucci,

I forgot that the rocker button functionality only works when the lid is closed. When the lid is open and then the rocker button takes on whatever funtion is related to the application that is currently running
    Yup,

That clears it up! I guess I skipped over that section of the read me for Treo Buttons! Thanks!