1.    #1  
    Can someoen tell me if there is a way to read the email attatchments when they are synced using Sprint Business connection??

I have documents to go which lets you read documents but it doesn't seem business conenction lets you download them...

I tried the dataviz mail part of documents to go and it didnt seem to do anything to solve this problem.

Anyone else have a way they use?

Mike
    BC can't read attachments, only emails themselves. If you want attachments, try Corsofts' Aileron (www.corsoft.net). I've been trialing it for the past week, and it works very well (although there are a few idiosynchracies that took some conversations with their tech support to understand). It allows you to pull email from multiple accounts, set up auto-pull at different time intervals, different times of day or days of week, allows you to download just the headers, or the headers and the email, and then download the attachment if you want to (up to 65KB). Pretty damn good program, if you ask me.
    Sprint is one of my company's customers, and some folks I know in PCS Product Marketing tell me that attachment viewing (not sure about editing and save, etc) will be coming very soon.
    Believe it if you will...
    Originally posted by sbcrair
    BC can't read attachments, only emails themselves. If you want attachments, try Corsofts' Aileron (www.corsoft.net). I've been trialing it for the past week, and it works very well (although there are a few idiosynchracies that took some conversations with their tech support to understand). It allows you to pull email from multiple accounts, set up auto-pull at different time intervals, different times of day or days of week, allows you to download just the headers, or the headers and the email, and then download the attachment if you want to (up to 65KB). Pretty damn good program, if you ask me.
    signed onto it after reading your reco.it doesnt seem to be working.the problems are:
    1)each time i have to connect..isnt it possible to leave it on for it to keep pulling messages?what settings should i change?
    2)even after i connect it gives remote mail server error lc97
    3)iwhat should i put in device number?
    4)also ever since i installed it, it freezes my outlook mailbox when i try and open it?any ideas?
    thanks
    Not sure what your problem is...I haven't experienced any of those issues. Are you pulling directly from your PC? I'm pulling from various servers (one corporate, three commercial pop3 servers - Yahoo, sprintmail, earthlink), so I think our settings are very different. I'm not sure what you mean by device number...I don't remember (and can't find on it) ever being asked for a device number. Also, there is a beta patch that tech support can send you that will allow the system to stay on (not disconnect from the data network) after pulling email.

My recommendation: send email to Corsoft's tech support...they have been very helpful to me. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
    Originally posted by sbcrair
    Not sure what your problem is...I haven't experienced any of those issues. Are you pulling directly from your PC? I'm pulling from various servers (one corporate, three commercial pop3 servers - Yahoo, sprintmail, earthlink), so I think our settings are very different. I'm not sure what you mean by device number...I don't remember (and can't find on it) ever being asked for a device number. Also, there is a beta patch that tech support can send you that will allow the system to stay on (not disconnect from the data network) after pulling email.

My recommendation: send email to Corsoft's tech support...they have been very helpful to me. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
    hi
    the device number is inside the settings on the corsoft desktop...would it be possible you to send me a private/public message with your settings for corsoft desktop? or should i be using the internet edition...been struggling with this all night now!
    i need to access one pop3/ one or two hotmail and one lotus notes accounts!
    thanks