1.    #1  
    Just installed the new MS Entourage PDA sync conduit. With MissingSync, I am now able to sync my Treo 300 flawlessly with Entourage X. If you detest the Palm 4 Mac desktop as I do, this is the fix for you!
    Are you able to synch your email with entourage and treo?

Do you need a usb driver for the treo to use with OSX?

Thanks,

Jeff
    i have the same question. does anyone know if you can sync your entourage email with your treo 300 (sprint)? thanks.
    I've been syncing with Entourage X with Palm Desktop 4 and iBook running 10.2.2 no additional drivers, not even the Handspring ver of Palm Desktop. I've had no problems.

And YES you can sync Entourage X email with the Treo. I did for a while but quit because I have a seperate email account set up, and when sending mail from the Treo auto BCC my mobile account. When it's checked in Entourage X a rule sends it to the Sent Items marked as read. When check mail in Entouage X leave a copy on the server as you would on the Treo.

OK so here's how to sync Entourage X with your Treo:
    1. Mark/Space Mail Palm email app
    2. QueueSync conduit
    hey, thanks for the info. i tried sync'ing using the conduit and mark/mail. it is able to get my email if it downloads it wirelessly. but it did not sync with my entourage during hotsync. i told it to sync read mail as well. any clue?
    I had no issues syncing the 300 with Entourage, iSync or Palm. Despite my hopes that iCal would be the answer, I switched to Entourage and now I've come full circle to Palm Desktop. Never needed Missing Sync...just the Treo version of Palm Desktop and OS 10.2

Chris
    ok, i'm confused. are you saying you were able to sync entourage's email with your treo? or did you switch back to palm? thanks.