1.    #1  
    for all those who complained about the clip being to low on the casetechworks treo case and the fact that it did not lay right and spinned all over the place. i picked up a belkins universal swivel clip that i attached on top of the button and under the flap which brings the clip up to the flap and it lays so much better on the belt and it stays without that spin. dont need that piece of velcro anymore
    Great news! Can I buy one online? Where did you get it? I want to place an order now! Thanks.

Originally posted by fkpalm
    for all those who complained about the clip being to low on the casetechworks treo case and the fact that it did not lay right and spinned all over the place. i picked up a belkins universal swivel clip that i attached on top of the button and under the flap which brings the clip up to the flap and it lays so much better on the belt and it stays without that spin. dont need that piece of velcro anymore
  3.    #3  
    i picked it up at staples it is a universal clip this is my 3rd day using it and it really changed the way I feel about the case . I liked the case but I hated the clip it came with
    Hey FKPalm,

I bought the Universal beltclip case today but have no idea how to set it up with the CaseTechWoirks case. I read your original post..but it is not very clear. Coule you please tell me what exactly you do to get the clip to work with the case? What did you do with the silver knob that is built into the case? Is the adhesive that come with the Universal clip strong enough to hold up the Treo? Thanks in advanced.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  5.    #5  
    yardie i placed the universal clip right above the silver casetech clip and i used the adhesive that came with the universal belkins clip it holds great been using it like this for a while and i really like the way it holds
    fred
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I found the same case, maybe from the original manufacturer, for $25, free shipping.

www.bellagiodesigns.com