1.    #1  
    Hi

I was wondering if you guys have the same rattling noises on your treo.

Try waving your treo slightly from side to side. On mine I hear this small rattling sound as if something is loose. Its not really a problem, just thought if it was my treo only that is doing this?

Thanks
    It's the flip lid on the 270. There is a little play in the hinge. They should have had a tighter tolerance in the fit. Mine does the same. It's annoying, especially while driving and my arm is resting on the door panel while holding the phone, it feels like something is loose.
    You can verify this by putting a finger on the lid hinge as you shake it.
    Might also be the power button. Mine rattles.
    On mine it was the little silver rod (Which I assume is for a wrist laynard???) on the top left that rattled. One drop of super glue...problem solved.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by bbaughman
    On mine it was the little silver rod (Which I assume is for a wrist laynard???) on the top left that rattled. One drop of super glue...problem solved.
    Hi

Mine also seems to be the little silver rod located at the top of the treo.

I checked the hunges of the lid, and it doesn't seem to be the hinges since there is no movement from side to side.
    Originally posted by Rob123

Hi

Mine also seems to be the little silver rod located at the top of the treo.

I checked the hunges of the lid, and it doesn't seem to be the hinges since there is no movement from side to side.

yep, that's what it is on mine too!