1.    #1  
    Aside from accessing the 'keyboard' menu option (which isn't available when setting up your speed dial buttons), how do I type an ampersand using the keypad?

thanks!
    Keyboard option? I don't know what you're talking about.

But to type an ampersand ...

Type a plus sign (Option+G).

Hit the "..." key.

The ampersand appears. Tap on it or use the jog rocker.

Ta dah!
  3.    #3  
    thanks!

now, while I'm at it- is there a shortcut to jumping to the page 2, or 3,.. speed dial buttons? (i lost my stylus already. and those numbers are hard to tap with my thumb.)
    Originally posted by Bbonnn
    . Tap on it or use the jog rocker.
    No need to tap or use the jog rocker, just hit space or continue typing.
    Originally posted by Bbonnn
    Keyboard option? I don't know what you're talking about.

But to type an ampersand ...

Type a plus sign (Option+G).

Hit the "..." key.

The ampersand appears. Tap on it or use the jog rocker.

Ta dah!
    Yep there is a keyboard option that puts the keyboard on the screen. It also has a graffiti option, but it does not work. These features may be limited to my email client (eudora), but it does work, and is a lot easier finding funky characters - like underscore.
    Originally posted by pscroggs
    thanks!

now, while I'm at it- is there a shortcut to jumping to the page 2, or 3,.. speed dial buttons? (i lost my stylus already. and those numbers are hard to tap with my thumb.)

Scroll up using the Jog rocker and you will go to the other pages of your Speed dial list
    Holding shift and pressing up or down moves throught the speed dial pages as well.
    If you have CorrectHack installed, you can program any 2 key combination to type an ampersand (&). I use the gv combination, so when I need an "&" I just type a g, v, space...a little easier.