1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to login yet to their account using their vision name/password??

I keep getting the login under your phone message, and then go change your vision password which there is no option to do so.
    Originally posted by oasis-design
    Has anyone been able to login yet to their account using their vision name/password??

I keep getting the login under your phone message, and then go change your vision password which there is no option to do so.
    I still cant get on either... same thing... been 2 weeks.. I am trying to call them now in fact
    As per other discussions here, there are many of us that don't have the option to get a Vision password, the icon is missing on our Preferences page. Sprint is aware of the problem, but the best they could do for me was write up a "trouble ticket". They said many people have the problem, and they are trying to fix it. Some kind of glitch. I don't get the impression it will be fixed overnight.
    If i log in on sprintpcs.com with my phone # and regular password, then click on "My Profile", then click on "more" in the text under "Setting & Preferences, i can then choose to change my Vision name and password.

My question is whether or not its been deemed safe to do so? I dont care so much about the name, but i would like to change my password...

Some people have successfully done this already, right? What's the process? Change online, and then change whats stored in the Network settings under Pref on the Treo? Is that it??
    I've been able to log into the Vision side of SPCS' web site for the past few days. What you will probably find when you try to do so, is the web page will prompt you to change your Vision password. Once you change the password, DO NOT change the Vision user name, you will also need to change the password under Network, Preferences on the Treo to be the same password.
    Well I did all the above in the posts. And it did the provisioning thing again.

But with Blazer, Euduro, Stock manager, etc... nothing will work I even have icq.

Nothing logs in at all...

What does work however, is web/web #2932 on my treo. These are the old settings for the wirless web...

No one ever mentions this.. but until I can get Vision working it'll do...

For those who don't know:

Network prefs
    Connections: Wireless modem
    web
    web

it's works without a hitch unlike Vision!!!
    " What would you attempt if you knew you couldn't fail?" - Robert Schuller -
    So i went ahead and changed the password on the PCS site, then on my Treo...Blazer couldnt connect the first time, so i exited, and then tried again and it worked. Then i got a message that my network settings needed to be updated, and selecting OK would cause the Treo to connect to Sprint Provisioning. So i cancelled, but it kept coming back, so i finally went ahead with it...after which Blazer couldn't connect, so i went back to prefs and reentered my password. Blazer works again, and I havent gotten any more messages about updating.

I feel like I'm running on a streak of good luck here...Been almost a week, no major provisioning issues, no problems using Blazer/data, no software conflicts, no error messages, and Ihavent had to do any kind of reset. I think I'm due for a fatal error in the next few days...
    Clog,

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $if$ $you$ $change$ $your$ $Vision$ $PW$, $your$ $phone$ $will$ $tell$ $you$ $something$ $about$ $updating$ $your$ $network$. $Go$ $ahead$ $and$ $do$ $it$ $and$ $it$ $will$ $ask$ $you$ $for$ $your$ $new$ $PW$. $This$ $is$ $actually$ $the$ $way$ $it$'$s$ $supposed$ $to$ $work$ ($I$ $think$) $so$ $that$ $the$ $phone$ $PW$ $matches$ $the$ $account$ $PW$.

Cage