1.    #1  
    Anyone suggest easiest way to retrieve the files from my Visor Deluxe 8meg expansion Springboard. Got all I need from back up of main memory but got lots of stuff on the expansion card; and no apparent easy way to retrieve what I need for install on the 90. Sure don't want to do a file copy to AVAILABLE main memory then back up routine for everything that is there ? Ideas ?

Secondly about the Treo ... when a drop down arrow shows either in OS or an application with a list of choices available when touched with stylus - how do I select it other than using stylus to get the drop down list. Same question for scrolling in a drop down list. Can never seem to give it focus or when it has apparent focus none of the "magic words" I've used seem to result in anything happening. Is it just a deficiency of the integration of the keyboard and I must resign myself to the stylus or ???
    Hey Confused!

Good to see ya again.

You may be able to back your Flasj Module to the computer using a trial copy of BackupBuddy (get it at www.bluenomad.com).

The drop list selections have to be made with a stylus. Your applications will not magiacally work with the keyboard. We will see more applciations released that take advantage of the keyboard in the future.

Originally posted by Confused
    Anyone suggest easiest way to retrieve the files from my Visor Deluxe 8meg expansion Springboard. Got all I need from back up of main memory but got lots of stuff on the expansion card; and no apparent easy way to retrieve what I need for install on the 90. Sure don't want to do a file copy to AVAILABLE main memory then back up routine for everything that is there ? Ideas ?

Secondly about the Treo ... when a drop down arrow shows either in OS or an application with a list of choices available when touched with stylus - how do I select it other than using stylus to get the drop down list. Same question for scrolling in a drop down list. Can never seem to give it focus or when it has apparent focus none of the "magic words" I've used seem to result in anything happening. Is it just a deficiency of the integration of the keyboard and I must resign myself to the stylus or ???
    Filez and FileCaddy are freeware and can both restore selected files from a springboard backup module. They're both at PalmGear.

As for the Popup list, It might be and OS problem. I haven't seen an app capable of triggering a popup without the stylus.
  4.    #4  
    Looks like BackUpBuddy will do what I need - once on my PC I can grab what I need Thanks Yardie

Love the Treo - except too many MUST use Stylus (am learning the keyboard shortcuts, but there are still too many occasions when I have to dig out the stylus ); and using it to track my hacking on bright sunny golf courses is almost impossible in the absence of shade. May have to spend more time on 19th hole transcribing from paper with a cool beverage by my side

Originally posted by yardie
    Hey Confused!

Good to see ya again.

You may be able to back your Flasj Module to the computer using a trial copy of BackupBuddy (get it at www.bluenomad.com).

The drop list selections have to be made with a stylus. Your applications will not magiacally work with the keyboard. We will see more applciations released that take advantage of the keyboard in the future.

but i didnt want to wast a thread just to tell you that. Anyhow, I got a Treo 90 and a usb cradle, as well as a Treo 180.