1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I don't know if any of you experienced this problem. The Treo 270 that I bought sometimes would crash, as I have to do a soft reset to get the PDA working. I noticed the unit freezes at times when a call comes in with no headset attached. I flip open the lid to answer and the call is frozen(the screen does not change, shows who is calling). I can't talk to the other person, as I have to do a soft reset to get my Treo 270 to work again.

I run no hacks at all. I did install the patch for the "headset dropping calls." I'm running the Treo Button program as well as the MaTreo.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    Originally posted by Stanward
    Hey all,

I don't know if any of you experienced this problem. The Treo 270 that I bought sometimes would crash, as I have to do a soft reset to get the PDA working. I noticed the unit freezes at times when a call comes in with no headset attached. I flip open the lid to answer and the call is frozen(the screen does not change, shows who is calling). I can't talk to the other person, as I have to do a soft reset to get my Treo 270 to work again.

I run no hacks at all. I did install the patch for the "headset dropping calls." I'm running the Treo Button program as well as the MaTreo.

Stan
    Stan,
    I also installed the headset patch & Treo Button; but not the MaTreo. I have no problems with my Treo270 at all. Did this happen just lately? My current Treo is replacement #2, but not those that were sent out following Handspring's acknowledgment of the of backlight problem. Just passed the 9th week with no problems whatsoever.

Maybe it's time for another replacement for you. What else is new eh brah?
    Ed
  3.    #3  
    Howzit?

I never replaced my Treo 270 yet *knock on wood*. I'm just hoping it's not the unit, as I'm afraid to send this one in to Handspring and get a refurbished unit back. That would totally suck.

It may be one of the applications, but it's such a pain to go through the hard reset procedure(use the Treo 270 with no apps installed).

It sucks that PDAs are so "sensitive" to failure.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]