1.    #1  
    Anyone having any problems connecting out from the Treo this afternoon (e.g., using Blazer to reach sites)? Things worked fine this morning. This afternoon, whenever I try to connect out, the Treo makes the connection to SPCS fine, I get the two green arrows. However, when I try to go to say CNN, it sits there and eventually times out with a try again error message. Then the arrows go grey.
    I thought it was just me. I've tried everything including a hard reset and reprovisioning my phone. Nothing worked. I've been on the phone for 2 hours with wireless web support and they told me to get a new phone. Not very promising but at least this suggests that it is a network problem
    I too went from a perfectly working phone to registration error 67 this morning and haven't come back. Rep hadn't heard of this problem ... so we went on a fishing expedition for an hour and a half. Utimately renamed the password on the sprintpcs site and then on treo. To no avail. I got me a trouble ticket too.

Only thing that bothers me is that it is there there technology that is crapping out but the voice message on the sprint site says that you pay $3 charge for the pleasure of talking to someone who isn't familiar with the problem because this is all so new. They should waive these charges until they get a better handle on this technology.
    Good news! It came back. I didn't do anything. They must have fixed it at there end. Thank God, I thought this might prove to be one of those intractable problems that doesn't go away. I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed that it stays online!
  5.    #5  
    Mine came back sometime between 6:30pm EST and 9:30pm EST without having to do anything. When I reported the problem to SPCS second level support about 6:15pm, the tech rep was baffled at first with the problem then looked at a few items (which he didn't identify) at his end and then told me he had noted a definite problem (which he didn't state). He then opened a trouble ticket, I turned off the phone and went to dinner. Came back, fired up the phone and am back to normal surfing.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Invader Zim
    I too went from a perfectly working phone to registration error 67 this morning and haven't come back. Rep hadn't heard of this problem ... so we went on a fishing expedition for an hour and a half. Utimately renamed the password on the sprintpcs site and then on treo. To no avail. I got me a trouble ticket too.

Only thing that bothers me is that it is there there technology that is crapping out but the voice message on the sprint site says that you pay $3 charge for the pleasure of talking to someone who isn't familiar with the problem because this is all so new. They should waive these charges until they get a better handle on this technology.
    The $3 charge per customer service call is supposedly only charged to SPCS customers on the Clear Pay plan (e.g., those that are credit challenged).
    Apparently my Treo has recuperative powers since it now works again. Tier 2 support told me as late as 1AM last night that my handset was defective and should be exchanged. Go figure.