1.    #1  
    Although I can't still log into PCS vision side of SPCS to set up my push mail... I have a few questions about it

1-I have many filters set up on my exchange server and some that are local to outlook. I don't really want to be notified everytime one of my filtered emails comes in (in other words, I only want to be notified when a message comes in that stays on my inbox and does not get moved to a different folder)... Is this possible?

2-How much data you you get through push? the subject and sender? do we get a size for the message?.

3-When I look at the messages, do I have to get all of them? or does it work more like IMAP where I can get the body for messages that I choose only? (my preffered way, to conserve bandwidth )

Thanks!
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    Originally posted by bioart
    Although I can't still log into PCS vision side of SPCS to set up my push mail... I have a few questions about it

1-I have many filters set up on my exchange server and some that are local to outlook. I don't really want to be notified everytime one of my filtered emails comes in (in other words, I only want to be notified when a message comes in that stays on my inbox and does not get moved to a different folder)... Is this possible?

2-How much data you you get through push? the subject and sender? do we get a size for the message?.

3-When I look at the messages, do I have to get all of them? or does it work more like IMAP where I can get the body for messages that I choose only? (my preffered way, to conserve bandwidth )

Thanks!
    I am confused by your comment that you need to log onto SPCS web site in order to set up push email. In order to do this, you need to download and install the Business Connection (BC) software to your desktop/laptop that is connected via your network to the Exchange server. Second, you need to download and configure the BC Palm applet for the Treo.

Once the BC applet has been installed, you can set sync preferences. You will want to use the custom sync settings and check puch messages to my device. You can also configure storage options (e.g., how many messages to be kept on the Treo) as well as filters (e.g., only download messages sent directly to yourself...your name in the To:, cc: lines; as well as when retrieving messages to download headers only, headers plus 1K, 3K or 5K of the body...regardless of option selected here, you can request the rest of the message once you review it). You will receive all the messages that make it into your Outlook inbox and pass the filters in the BC applet.

Keep in mind for the email syncing to occur, your desktop/laptop at the office has to be running the BC software and connected to the Exchange server.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the answers...

I have not found the place to download the applet from... That's why i've been trying to log into BC...
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    Originally posted by bioart
    Thanks for the answers...

I have not found the place to download the applet from... That's why i've been trying to log into BC...
    The BC applet for the Treo is downloadable in two ways: when you initially install the full BC software for the desktop/laptop it will ask whether you wish to install the BC applet; or once you have the BC software running on the desktop/laptop you can go into Settings and select download of the BC applet.