View Poll Results: How long did it take to get data provisioning completed for your Treo?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • < 3 hours

6 22.22%
  • 3 - 6 hours

0 0%
  • 7 - 24 hours (1 day or less)

4 14.81%
  • 25 - 48 hours (2 days or less)

4 14.81%
  • Between 2 - 4 days

4 14.81%
  • > 4 days and <= 7 days

5 18.52%
  • >7 and < 10 days

1 3.70%
  • 10 days or more

0 0%
  • Don\'t Know....I\'m Still Waiting

3 11.11%
  1.    #1  
    I'm just curious how long it took everyone to get Sprint Vision data provisioning working on their Treo 300's. Please respond to the poll and/or provide your comments.

Personnally, I'm at 9 days and counting. I understand that some people have had very good experiences and some have had very bad experiences.
    I feel for you geekette.

My third tech support guy felt sorry for me and stayed on the phone until my provisioning was "pending". He told me he'd call back at 7am and not to touch the phone. I ignored him and Went to the browser, and got the magical provision.

Try calling tech support and giving them the sob story
  3.    #3  
    Apparently I've "baffled" the great minds of tech support. Whenever I call, they put me on hold several times to get input from others and sometimes call others over to discuss my problems. It doesn't fix my connectivity or make me feel any better. I keep repeating to myself, "At least I'm not paying for data connectivity yet." Of course, free connectivity isn't such a great perk if you can't actuallly connect.
    Not sure why everyone is having a problem. Less then 15 minutes for me.
  5.    #5  
    I got my Treo on August 14th. I'm still not able to connect. Existing Sprint customers seem to take longer and have more problems getting provisioned. (Especially if you change your Vision ID)