1.    #1  
    Someone else made reference to this product in an earlier post, but I think it may be worthy of its own thread. Seems to be a kissing cousin to TreoMail, BUT you can also download/read/send attachments!

Feel free to post any comments, results, etc. here that would be of interest to us Treo 300-ers who are trying to get this product up-and-running.

You can find a downloadable beta version at:

http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html
    Thanks for the great link.
    The software installed well and syncs the email with attachments fine via a hard connected HotSync. The attachements are readable, however, you have to have Dataviz's Documents to Go also running on the Treo.

The key aspect of the software (e.g., push from the desktop to the Treo every 15 minutes), I have not been able to get to work. I can, however, send messages from the Inbox to Go app on the Treo.
    I've been using Corsoft (www.corsoft.net) Aileron and like it a lot. It also handles incoming and outgoing attachments (Excel, doc, Word) with included support via a Docs to Go reader. You can alternatively use QuickOffice (what I use) or WordSmith. It also allows for timed e-mail checking, multiple accounts. There's a version that works with MS Exchange, I believe.

It's cheaper than TreoMail.

Geoffrey
    I'm just using InboxToGo to check pop3, but apparently it can only check one account. Since I use multiple accounts, this is a big nuisance. If ITG can check multiple pop3 accounts, please tell me how.
    Originally posted by fgkay
    Someone else made reference to this product in an earlier post, but I think it may be worthy of its own thread. Seems to be a kissing cousin to TreoMail, BUT you can also download/read/send attachments!

Feel free to post any comments, results, etc. here that would be of interest to us Treo 300-ers who are trying to get this product up-and-running.

You can find a downloadable beta version at:

http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html
    hi
    it freezes during installation on the desktop and shuts down..any ideas? Thanks!
    One other thing to note regarding Inbox to Go. I have been corresponding with their tech support concerning use of the product on a desktop sitting behind a corporate firewall with a proxy server.

Tech support's response was the product will not work with a proxy server nor does Dataviz know whether they will add support for this feature in the future.