1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I just got my Treo and am having troubles getting it to sync with my Lotus Notes calendar. When connected to my computer, it goes through the motions of sync'ing and even shows that there are 1,635 records in the Info section. Yet there is nothing in my actual Date Book+ except a giblet of trash.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by claypath
    Hi everyone,

I just got my Treo and am having troubles getting it to sync with my Lotus Notes calendar. When connected to my computer, it goes through the motions of sync'ing and even shows that there are 1,635 records in the Info section. Yet there is nothing in my actual Date Book+ except a giblet of trash.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    When using Palm OS in the past, I found that EasySync and Palm Desktop did not play well together (e.g., the conduits got hammered). I would suggest ditching the EasySync and going with what used to be Python and is now offered through avantgo.com. I found it to be a much better sync software package.
    I'm using the newly released EasySync 4.1... It plays much nicer than 3.0 and supports Notes 5 and 6.
    When using Palm OS in the past, I found that EasySync and Palm Desktop did not play well together (e.g., the conduits got hammered). I would suggest ditching the EasySync and going with what used to be Python and is now offered through avantgo.com. I found it to be a much better sync software package.
    I think you meant Pylon not Python. Anyway, Pylon works well but is pricey. It's about 60 bucks.

Rob