1.    #1  
    Anyone purchased a Treo 300 at Compusa with the $200 of montly service - I think you get 12 coupons that reduced your monthly phone bill.

Offer is good until 8/24.
    don & mike
    Originally posted by don&mike-rule
    Anyone purchased a Treo 300 at Compusa with the $200 of montly service - I think you get 12 coupons that reduced your monthly phone bill.

Offer is good until 8/24.
    hi
    can u clarify what u mean by this? whats the 200$ plan and what r the 12 coupons abt? how do they work with the regular plans? thanks
  3.    #3  
    The deal is from a CompUSA flyer. I was hoping someone knew more about the deal.
    don & mike
    Originally posted by don&mike-rule
    The deal is from a CompUSA flyer. I was hoping someone knew more about the deal.
    can you clarify what it MEANS? also if u can scan and upload the flyer..compusa website is silent abt it
    OK, I was on CompUSA's website and they have their current advertising circular online in pdf format. Here is the link:

http://www.compusa.com/product_image...D818/cover.pdf

Look in the upper-right hand corner.

What it states is "$200 Toward Your Wireless Phone Bill with this Coupon Book! Coupon Book offer via mail with the purchase and new activation of any wireless phone."

Thats all it says about it.

Anyone out there have any details on this???
    I just called CompUSA and they told me that the coupon book contains 10 $20 coupons. You will have to send in a copy of your Sprint bill each month with a coupon and in return CompUSA will mail you a check for $20. You have to do this each month for 10 months.

Sound like a hassle but hey its $200!
    Originally posted by toshm
    I just called CompUSA and they told me that the coupon book contains 10 $20 coupons. You will have to send in a copy of your Sprint bill each month with a coupon and in return CompUSA will mail you a check for $20. You have to do this each month for 10 months.

Sound like a hassle but hey its $200!
    sounds good but they would charge sales tax which would offset some $$!!!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Also, it is only for new activations. My idea had been to combine this offer with a retention bonus, and end up getting a treo for $150 or so. But unless you are changing carriers, or never had a cell phone, the CompUSA offer does not apply to you. Sounded too good to be true, and unfortunately, unless you are willing to give up your own cell phone number AND are at the end of your current contract, it IS!
    well it does to us..several of us dont have cells yet..the issue is of sales tax
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Originally posted by athreya
    the issue is of sales tax
    OK, worst case scenario, you live on Long Island, and pay 8.5% sales tax. On the $200 you are saving with the coupon book, you would pay $17, and thus still save $183. In the alternative, you could always drive to New Hampshire, where there is no sales tax (but the gas money might well offset the $17 savings).
    the sales tax would be a lot higher...also we are in MA and DC
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Originally posted by athreya
    the sales tax would be a lot higher...also we are in MA and DC
    Please explain to me why the sales tax ON THE $200 SAVINGS WE ARE SPEAKING OF, would be a lot higher.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    ma -> nh = ~45minuutes
    dc -> de = ~45 minutes

de and nh have NO SALES TAX
    hi
    just got it from compusa...unactivated..is this activation possible thru sprint/online or ONLY THROUGH compusa? they were confused and didnt know?

thanks.