1.    #1  
    1. Can someone tell me if it is possible (and how) to view my phonebook by company instead of contact name on my 300?....

Plus.....

2. Can you map the phone key to access the address book instead of the phone function?

thanks.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I have the same question about how to sort by company and didn't want the thread to go away.

Anybody?
    You are not able to do it with the built in Phonebook. You have to put the contact name in the Title line to get the company name to show up first. OR... you can use Key Contact from Chapura.com or Action Names from Iambic.com

When you start typing in the name of the contact. The Treo will search both name and company field.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I just downloaded finger dial from Handango and so far so good. It searches company field as well as last name and all with one hand and without needing the stylus
    I usually get around that by putting the person's name in a Note attached to that record, or in another field. (that way, it's all together if I search for the name. But, only the company name shows up in the main list.