1.    #1  
    Anybody having any luck synching calendar appointments on their Treo 300 with Sprint Business Connection and Outlook on the desktop?

I've gotten the email to synch, thanks to lots of help from people on this forum.

However, I can't get my Treo 300 calendar appointments to synch with the Sprint Business Connection (web site) appointments (which DO synch with my desktop/outlook appointments OK).

Thanks for any help here...the only way I can get new appointments to synch right now is to actually do an old style synch with the Treo connected to the desktop and running a 'HotSync', like one would with most palm devices.

By the way, love the Treo300...it's revolutionary, in my opinion.
    No I cannot get my synch to work either through BC. I work for IBM and I wondered if we have an unusual notes format or something..but you have confirmed for me that this seems to be a problem.
    Paul
    I posted the following on a previous thread. What you're experiencing is not a problem with the BC software.

The Business Connection applet for the Treo only allows for receiving and syncing email from your desktop that is running the BC software. It does nothing to sync up the calendar. In order to move calendar items from the desktop to the Treo, this has to occur doing a regular HotSync.

If, however, you wish to "interact" with your calendar (e.g., view appointments, make/delete appointments) on the desktop using the Treo, you can use BC for this. You have to use the Blazer browser, the SprintPCS home page that comes up when the browser is activated and click on the Business Tools icon. Select Business Connection and log in the same as you would on bc.sprintpcs.com. You can then access the calendar, your corporate email, the file folder you designated during initial set-up as well as any POP3 or IMAP account you have established.
    Originally posted by enagel
    If, however, you wish to "interact" with your calendar (e.g., view appointments, make/delete appointments) on the desktop using the Treo, you can use BC for this. You have to use the Blazer browser, the SprintPCS home page that comes up when the browser is activated and click on the Business Tools icon. Select Business Connection and log in the same as you would on bc.sprintpcs.com. You can then access the calendar, your corporate email, the file folder you designated during initial set-up as well as any POP3 or IMAP account you have established.
    That stinks...

Anyone know of any software that will synch your calendar wirelessly?
    (sending via the Treo - how cool) Although this has nothing to do with BC or Sprint or anything with the Treo, WeSync (www.wesync.com) allows this. They were bought by Palm a few years ago, and thingshave pretty much stagnated since. I used their stuff some time ago, and it was good for what it was. Kinda non-relevant, but it WILL do wireless syncs (altho not really with Outlook, so why am I even posting this? hmmmm.....)
    I haven't tried it myself, but if your hotsync program supports synching over a LAN (network sync), in principle you could use a VPN program like mergic to connect to your PC and sync remotely.

Of course, you have to be able to run VPN server software from your desktop, which assumes a certain level of network control/priviledges.
    --invention is the mother of necessity
    [Sorry, double post.]
    Sorry, I just read on another thread that Mergic isn't compatible with 3G, so my idea won't work with the Treo (unless other VPN software can be found).