1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

I just picked up my treo yesterday and I am trying to get it setup. I will just start with the questions if anyone can help me out that would be really cool.

1) Don't know if any of you are using AIM for the palm. I seem to have it working but I am a little confused. Is it really true that the only way to get notified of IM's is if the AIM app is on top. What I mean is the AIM app is active. If you are say entering a task is there a way to get notified that you got an IM?

2) Pop Mail - I have read a lot of threads for this but I would like to get the best way for this. I get about 500 emails a day because I am on a bunch of dist lists at work. I would like to only get those emails that are to Me or on certain lists sent to my treo. I would like the treo to get push mail but I don't think that is possible? If that is not possible is there a way to set the treo to automatically update to get those message like every 5 minutes. I don't want to have to go to my mail app and check messages all the time. I am currently using eudora if there is a better program please let me know. Is there anyway to do pop mail with business connect.

3) Can you guys please also recommend a bunch of apps that are essentials for the Treo. Things that are really cool and where to get them.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the help!
    Originally posted by abdm436
    Hey Guys,

3) Can you guys please also recommend a bunch of apps that are essentials for the Treo. Things that are really cool and where to get them.

Go to palmgear or handago.

My list:

* Quicksheet
    * Launch 'Em
    * Bus. Connection (bc.sprintpcs.com)
    * Yanoff
    * AlbumToGo
    * Caltrain
    * MobileDB
    * Weights
    * Wordsmith
    * Chess Tiger