1.    #1  
    I hear alot of talk about issues with POP3 and SMTP accounts. If your ISP mail account is giving issues like my old account did. Check out http://www.1hostplus.com you can get a emaill account for $2.00 per month! and it works great with my treo
    BudgetDialup.com as a pay as you use setup I believe.
    Originally posted by johnpalm
    I hear alot of talk about issues with POP3 and SMTP accounts. If your ISP mail account is giving issues like my old account did. Check out http://www.1hostplus.com you can get a emaill account for $2.00 per month! and it works great with my treo
    Their site says nothing about e-mail They are a web hosting company. What's the deal? I hope this post was not SPAM.
  4.    #4  
    I found out about them do to my hosting account. You can email them and find out all the details its NOT on the web site. Its new just for Treo users
    Thanks for pointing that out. I've been looking at other options. And Yahoo's Pop/Mail Forwarding service can do SMTP and cost $29.99 a year. That's $5.99 more than the yearly cost of 1hostplus.com's new service, but I've already got a nice Yahoo address I'd rather use. Anyone interested can read here about Yahoo's service.

If anyone else learns of any other good services not already mentioned in other threads please post them here.
    Www.mailsell.com is excellent. I highly recommend it. 35 per year includes your own personal domain as well as imap and pop access with as many separate email addresses as you can think of and 50 megs of storage. I swear by them and love their service. Been using them over a year now. Works perfectly with my treo and eudora. I think they have a 30 day free trial too. Oh yes also multiple customizable filters, spam blocking, mail forwarding etc. It really is quite cool and has ro be checked out to believe. Truly what I believe to be the best mail service out there.
    I am now using the Yahoo service I mentioned before and it works well, but I found another that others may be interested in.

If you know of any web site that offers free e-mail via Everyone.net's service, you can upgrade a standard free account to be a "MailPlus" account for $19.99 a year. That comes with 25MB of space, Pop/SMTP, Spam filter and some other lesser features. That's the cheapest one I've found yet .
    Originally posted by doctorc
    Www.mailsell.com is excellent. I highly recommend it. 35 per year includes your own personal domain as well as imap and pop access with as many separate email addresses as you can think of and 50 megs of storage. I swear by them and love their service. Been using them over a year now. Works perfectly with my treo and eudora. I think they have a 30 day free trial too. Oh yes also multiple customizable filters, spam blocking, mail forwarding etc. It really is quite cool and has ro be checked out to believe. Truly what I believe to be the best mail service out there.
    i want to try my smtp provider (pacbell) before i have to go get another email provider. what are the eudora settings for the smtp server that you used?