1.    #1  
    With the upcoming purchise of a T-665, I will get a $40 gift certificate at Handigo. I don't buy that much Palm software, all I've bought already is Wordsmith and Printboy. Any recommendations? And I'm looking for software that's good to BUY, nothing with a really good demo or anything . . . Also, in case it was clear, this will probably be MULTIPLE PROGRAMS, not one really expensive one.

If you have no ideas, feel free to comment on how smart it is for Sony to give these gift certificates, supporting developers, who write the programs for the products that Sony sells. Whew.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    I guess I would use it to register programs I really liked using after the trial period.

Some of my favorites have been:

Action Names Datebook (although Datebook 4 or 5 are also excellent). I love the way thios program helps me organize my day and activities- the primary thing I got the PDA for!

LauncherIII (here, Megalauncher is also often suggested). This enables me to not only organize my programs, but to park a lot of them on the Memory Stick almost seamlessly.

I have also registered MobileDB from Handmark (and they have several great programs).

Games... I have registered a lot of these, and regretted doing several of them. Some of my favorites, however, have been from Astraware and Red Mercury.

By the way, you can get a LOT of Clie support at www.cliesource.com- it is ALMOST as good as VisorCentral!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Madkins007
    By the way, you can get a LOT of Clie support at www.cliesource.com- it is ALMOST as good as VisorCentral!
    Thanks, I knew there was someplace out there for Clie users, I forgot what it was called.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    One problem: The $40 is only good for a few select programs.

Here's the link to the offer