1.    #1  
    Hi...

I know this has probably been addressed, but I now have a bolackberry through work.. . everythign resides on the server at work...

I want to eliminate this and have all emailed pushed to my Treo 300... and be able to reply (and have replies in my sent items folder on outlook) etc as I can with the blackberry.

What is the best way to go about this? I see there are many solutions talked about.. Eudora, Business Connect etc...

What do I need to do to get this working with no hassles... so I am also notified when an email comes in on the Treo as well...

I can not install anything on my server at work but my desktop outlook is always on and running....

Thanks for your help!!
    Basejet has this capability. Sprint business connection does as well, but its not as secure as blackberry or basejet.
    With both these tools, you install an application on your desktop that communicates with your treo through an intermediary server. when you get email in your inbox, the app on your desktop sends an sms message to your treo, triggering the treo to download messages
    Some users report problems getting basejet to work with a treo
  3.    #3  
    Does Business connect work? Is anyone using this to replace their blackberry?

I am looking so forward to stop carrying around that thing...

If someone can tell me if they are using Business Connect successfully, that would be great, and how to get started using it

I dont want to use Basejet if problems may arise.

Thanks so much for your help
    Originally posted by work_permit
    Some users report problems getting basejet to work with a treo
    No problems here. I'm using it on a 270, and getting "push" email (technically, it's a "triggered pull", but it's close enough for my needs) just fine.

And it's free (for now), and it does attachments, and it's got awesome closed-cover capabilities (you can do most everything but delete/reply without having to flip the lid open).

The desktop component works great for me, because I have about 10 different POP accounts I download, each which gets a varying amount of spam, mailing lists, etc. etc. I have Outlook rules processing (and CloudMark spam guarding) filing everything else away except messages that are specifically for me, so when Basejet does sync, I'm not getting any crap - just the important emails.

I'm a big fan. When the GPRS patch comes out for the 270, I'll be an ever bigger fan.

-Doug
    No problems here. I'm using it on a 270, and getting "push" email (technically, it's a "triggered pull", but it's close enough for my needs) just fine.
    I should have said some users are reporting problems with the treo 300 on the sprint vision network
    i've been using biz connect for a week now. the probs i had (as most might agree) all had to do with the sms notification. when i would get notified.. the treo300 would have probs (i.e. crashing, blinking screens etc).

as soon as i turned off sms notifications it works like a champ... though $100 a year is a bit steep in my mind.
    Originally posted by bostonmerlin

as soon as i turned off sms notifications it works like a champ... though $100 a year is a bit steep in my mind.
    I think it's $60 / year. Treomail coporate is $100/year.

Both work great for me.
    i am using the corp account behind our firewall.